Heidi Lynn Photography FAQs


Will you travel to my location? 

Yes! I travel within a 100 mile radius of zip code 32216. For services outside of the 100 mile radius I charge a $50 surcharge. 

Do you photograph other pets than dogs or cats? 

Yes. I offer photography services for exotic pets. If you have a pet pig, rabbit, hamster/guinea pig, turtles, ferret, or rat - I photograph them too! I do not photograph spiders and snakes. And of course I photograph horses!

Where is the location of the photoshoot? 

For pet photography, my favorite locations are Walter Jones Historical Park and Castaway Island Preserve. I am a natural light photographer so I prefer to photograph outdoors. I generally do on location for equine photography. 

Can you photograph in a small apartment? 

I generally don't photograph indoors but for clients that have cats or small pets (such as rabbits, guinea pigs, etc.) I will photograph indoors. And yes, I can make it work in a small apartment! 

What if my dog is not trained or just won't listen? 

We have all been there! It's ok! I will spend extra time with your dog to get those extra special photographs. Sometimes when they are not trained, it creates the most fun and unique photos! 

How long will the photo session last?

Please see my investment page for more information. 

What kind of Equine photography do you do? 

I offer portrait, conformation photographs, and event (horse shows, races) photography. Please feel free to view my equine gallery here.

can my family and i also be included in the pictures? 

Of course! A pet makes a family complete and I would be happy to capture that on camera. If you have a family larger than 5, please let me know ahead of time so I can accomidate.